Turmeric has become a star of the spice world and it’s reputation continues to grow as further studies prove its amazing health benefits. Specifically it’s most active ingredient Curcumin has gained considerable attention as studies show it is the driving force behind turmeric's powerful properties. But what are their health benefits?
1. Fighting inflammation
Inflammation is part of the body’s healing process. However chronic inflammation can cause many diseases and health conditions. Studies have shown that curcumin can suppress pro-inflammatory signalling, which gives it powerful anti-inflammatory effects.
These anti-inflammatory properties mean that turmeric and curcumin may help those with inflammation based conditions, from IBD and arthritis to eczema and can support muscle recovery.
2. Immune support
A strong and healthy immune system is essential for your body to fight invaders, such as viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies.
Studies have shown that turmeric contains excellent anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-microbial properties, which can help to support a healthy immune system. Research also shows it can help to modulate different signalling molecules which are essential for the functioning of a healthy immune system.
3. Supporting brain health
4. Supporting gut health
5. Reducing joint pain
Why should you choose Your Bodhi’s Natural Turmeric Curcumin?
- Your Bodhi has one of the strongest products on the market with 495mg of curcumin per capsule. The amount of curcumin per capsule can vary significantly between brands
- Your Bodhi curcumin includes 5mg of piperine per capsule to increase the absorption
- You Bodhi curcumin is fully Vegan and gluten free
- There are no added ingredients such as thickeners, binders or colouring
- Your Bodhi curcumin is manufactured to Good Manufacturing Practice standards, ensuring that everything is made to the highest quality